Tuition and Fees 2018-2019
A nonrefundable application fee is to be submitted with the completed Application Form.
• Single Child Application Fee – $25
• Family Application Fee (two or more children) – $50
A nonrefundable enrollment fee is required to hold your child's space upon acceptance.
• Single Child Enrollment Fee – $100
• Family Enrollment Fee (2 or more children) – $175
STANDARD K-12 TUITION
In order to keep tuition lower than many private schools in the area, Christian Academy of the Bluegrass is subsidized by donations from area churches of Christ and church members.
• First Child Yearly Tuition (all grades) – $5,700
• Second Child Yearly Tuition* (all grades) – $5,130
• Third Child and Up Yearly Tuition** (all grades) – $4,845
• First Child — Church of Christ Member Discounted Yearly Tuition (all grades) – $4,700
• Second Child — Church of Christ Member Discounted Yearly Tuition* (all grades) – $4,230
• Third Child and Up — Church of Christ Member Discounted Yearly Tuition** (all grades) – $3,995
* 10% Discount
** 15% Discount
KINDERGARTEN HALF DAY TUITION
We are hoping to open our first K-2 class this coming fall and we will be offering 1/2 or Full-day options for Kindergarteners. Full-day tuition will be be Standard Tuition pricing and 1/2-day rates are below:
• Kindergarten Half-dayYearly Tuition – $3,705
• Kindergarten Half-day — Church of Christ Member Discounted Yearly Tuition – $3,055
The technology fee is assessed per child upon initial enrollment and thereafter as device upgrades are necessary. The fee will supply each student with a technology device to be used in the classroom. Each K-12 family is responsible for any repairs or maintenance on the device.
• All Grades – $300
• Second Child – 10% discount on tuition
• Third Child (and beyond) – 15% discount on tuition
See Standard K-12 Tuition Rates above for Discounted Pricing
Due to a generous donation, scholarship funds will be available based on need for members of the Church of Christ.
Deadline for Application – TBA in June, 2018
Smart Aid Application Fee – $35/Family
Eligibility – Church of Christ families, K-12th grades
Required – To be considered for scholarship funds a school application must be filled out and submitted for each student( a $25/child fee or $50/family max).
How to Apply – Click here for instructions on how to apply via Smart Aid for scholarship funds: 2018-2019 Scholarships
The following payment options are available:
• Annually – Due by July 15th
• Monthly – 10 payments July 15th - April 15th monthly
• Monthly – 12 payments July 15th - June 15th monthly
549 Parkside Drive • Lexington, Kentucky• 40505 • email@example.com • 859.285.9283