Needs-Based Scholarships Available
Due to a generous donation, Christian Academy of the Bluegrass is now able to offer needs-based scholarship funds to Church of Christ families. In order to be considered for aid an application for admission also needs to be submitted for each child being considered.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
TBA — A deadline will be announced soon.
Smart Aid Application Fee
Required Supporting Documents
Kindergarten, 1st - 12th Grade
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
• Most recent paystubs
• 2017 W-2 forms for all jobs.
• 2017 filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
• 2017 filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable).
• Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms,
Workers' Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
• If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with your school for consideration.
Documentation should be submitted at the time the application is completed. Application IDs must be included on all documents. Failure to include your ID will delay processing of your application.
• Direct Upload: https://smartaidforparents.com
(login with your username and password)
Phone Support: (800)-360-8027
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Financial Aid
Once your application is processed, a financial aid recommendation will be forwarded to Christian Academy of the Bluegrass. All final financial aid decisions, including notification of an award amount (if any) will be made by Christian Academy of the Bluegrass. If you have not received notification regarding financial aid, contact the financial administrator at Christian Academy of the Bluegrass: email@example.com